Goat Meat stew
Preparation Time: 20minutes
Cooking Time: 1hr 5minutes
|Goat meatPalm oil + Vegetable oil (2-3 cooking spoon)Seasoning cubeSaltTomato
- Wash goatmeat thoroughly, season with salt and seasoning cubes.
Add in chopped onions (1bulb), half – 1 litre of water, boil till meat is tender (about 25-30min)
- Wash and blend tomatoes, tatashe and rodo and onion into smooth paste, place clean pot on gas cooker, pour in blended pepper mix and boil till its about half its original quantity. (about 15-20minutes)
- Place clean pot on gas cooker, heat mixture of palmoil and vegetable oil for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Pour in boiled blended pepper, add in stock obtained from boiling goat meat, cover pot and leave to boil for 5-7minutes. Add in boiled goatmeat, cover pot and leave to cook for 10-15minutes
- check for taste; add seasoning if required. leave to cook for another 3 minutes
Goat meat stew is ready.
Goat meat stew
Tips to soften tough meat cuts
Goat meat recipes