|EFO RIRO|| Preparation Time: 45minutes
Cooking Time: 55minutes
|COPPED VEGETABLE(GREEN)||– Wash meat, shaki and ponmo thoroughly (10minutes).Place in pot season with salt and seasoning cubes, add in chopped onions( 1 bulb), half – 1 litre of water, cover the pot and leave meat to boil till tender (25 – 30minutes).
– Wash and debone smoked fish (5minutes)
– Thoroughly wash chopped vegetables (4-6 times till sand is completely out of vegetables) (10minutes)* How to properly wash vegetables
– Place chopped vegetables in a large bowl, fill with plenty water, ruffle vegetable a bit in water, scoop vegetable out of water, pour out water and repeat process 4-6times.- Boil water and pour into washed vegetables, Leave for 2-3minutes to soften, scoop out vegetable from hot water and rinse in cold water immediately to retain green colour. Drain off water completely (12-15minutes)- Wash tomatoes, rodo and onion, blend to obtain rough texture in electric blender (5minutes)
– Place clean pot on gas cooker, heat palmoil for 2-3minutes, fry chopped onion (half bulb) in oil till translucent. Pour in blended pepper; Add in stock obtained from boiling meat.
– Leave mixture to cook for 5-7minutes, add in ground crayfish and boiled meats
– Allow the mixture cook till sauce is quite thick (10-15minutes), add in smoked fish, stir in leave for 1-2minutes.- Add vegetables to sauce, stir in check for taste and add more seasoning if required-cover pot and Leave mixture to cook for 3-5minutes
EFO RIRO IS READY!
|PALMOIL(2-3 COOKING SPOONS)|