Ewa Agoyin Sauce (Mix)
Ewa agoyin sauce (mix)
how to use
- Place (dry) clean pot on a burner, pour in palm oil (atleast 35ml of palmoil for a pack of ata agoyin mix from themarketfoodshop)
- Once the oil is hot (not bleached) ,pour in sliced onions,let the onions fry till it becomes translucent.
- Pour in blended crayfish , let it fry for 45-90 seconds, then pour in the ata agoyin mix , add in salt and seasoning cubes (optional).
- keep stirring till you see the onions floating at the top of the oil.
- Agoyin sauce is ready to be enjoyed with agoyin beans.