|INGREDIENTS||QUANTITIES||METHOD||Mackerel fish (titus flaked)||3 medium size||Fresh tomatoes (blended and boiled)||6 large size||Fresh pepper (blended & boiled)||4 large size||Tatashe (blended & boiled)||4 medium size||Onions (blended & boiled)||2 medium size||Carrots (diced)||2 cups||Green beans (chopped)||2 cups||Onions (slices)||1 medium size||Garlic (chopped)||4 doves||Vegetable oil||3 cooking spoons||Curry/thyme||½ tablespoon each||Ginger (chopped)||1 small root||Tomatoes puree||2 tablespoons||Fish stock||2 cups||Seasoning cube||1||Salt||To taste|
* In a clean sauce pan, heat oil and fry, garlic, ginger and onions slices for 2 minutes.
* Add the blended pepper, tomatoes, curry, onions, tatashe puree, thyme, magi and fry for 8 minutes
* Add the carrots, green beans, fish and fish stock, stir well.
* Taste and add salt, cover and cook for 5 minutes.
* Serve with dodo or bread.